Shall We Dance Gala
Purchase Gala Tickets Here or mail this order form
Tickets are processed securely using PayPal
After selecting ticket type and hitting “Add to Cart”, you will be able to choose quantity on the next screen
Please indicate below if you require a special meal type, have any seating preferences or have any other special request.
2016-2017 season patrons or subscribers discounted ticket of $100 per person
Non-patron/subscriber tickets – $115 per person
Shall We Dance Benefit Gala
Saturday, March 25, 2017 – 5:30 to 10:45 pm
Hershey Lodge & Convention Center, Hershey, PA
Enjoy a wonderful evening of dinner and dancing with The Hershey Symphony Orchestra and The Hershey Symphony Big Band. This benefit event includes live music all night long, beginner dance lesson, a delicious dinner, exhibition dancing, entertainment, silent auction and cash bar. Dress is black-tie optional. All proceeds benefit the music and outreach of the Hershey Symphony.
Schedule for the Evening
5:30 pm Beginner Dance Lesson
6:00 pm Silent Auction Begins
6:30 pm Dinner
7:30 pm Exhibition Dancing
8:00 pm Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Orchestra
9:30 pm Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Big Band, Silent Auction Closes
10:45 pm Safe trip home
Gala Special Features
- Dancing to the 70-piece Hershey Symphony Orchestra AND the Hershey Symphony Big Band.
- A special appearance by “THE KING!” Uh-Huh Uh-Huh (“The King” performed by Brad Crum)
- Delicious dinner & dessert. Cash bar.
- Beginner dance lesson and exhibition dancing.
- Vegas inspired fun, games & prizes.
- Silent auction with handcrafted items, unique experiences, dining certificates, and more.
- Formal photo opportunity with “Photography by Barry”
- Discounted lodging at the Hershey Lodge. Call 800-533-3131 by March 11
Order your tickets by Mar 12, 2017 !
Reserved table for 10 $ 1000
Reserved table for 8 $ 800
Individual ticket $ 115*
* (Patrons/subscribers can purchase one $100 discounted Gala ticket with each subscription series purchased.)
(For federal income tax purposes, the non-deductible value of each Gala ticket is $50. The balance may be subtracted when you file your tax return.)
For questions, call (717) 533-8449